Thursday, November 26, 2009

Totally for Turkey

Ready for Thanksgiving later today (it's very very very early after all!) even though I had turkey for lunch yesterday with the other half of my family. I always feel tired during this break, but hopefully I'll have the time to read my last novel for Category Fiction on Black Friday. It's a fantasy so it should go fast.

I'm about to start playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney (for real, I HAVE THE GAME RIGHT HERE!!!) but I figured I'd blog first. Nothing really important to blog about, and sorry if I'm not very interesting. I should probably not blog right before I sleep. I'm sure nothing I say makes much sense. And my sense of humor deserts me.

I turned in my novel pages a bit late this last Tuesday but my teacher is so cool in that class. Most people seem to give JMD a hard time, but I like him. Sure, we talk about a bunch of silly tangent things but it's not un-interesting. My only beef with that class is it's TOO LATE at night. 6-9 on Tuesdays is no bueno.

But I have three papers due next week, at least two quizzes in Japanese, and I'll have to finish my final draft for my Japanese presentation before the end of the week. Yeah, I'm kinda screwed when school starts back up, but whateva. I have most of my books read (JUST ONE MORE) and I'm pretty good at kanji. The presentation's gonna kick my butt (why did I choose kendo as my subject??) but that's my own fault. Like how my schedule this semester was also my own fault. Mah.
~H.D., still in denial of boredom

No comments:

Post a Comment