Sunday, November 22, 2009

I don't get this internet stuffs...

Yeah, so I started this blog tonight in an effort to de-stress a bit, but it kinda backfired.

Lately all I've been able to learn is how terribly bad I am at the internets. I mean bad. Really bad. I just can't seem to do anything right with anything. I'm terrible at making pictures, I can't draw or use photoshop or anything like that, I'm too shy to comment on other people's blogs and stuffs and why am I this way? I mean, when you think about it, the internet is supposed to be the final frontier in a way, where you can be anyone and not have to care what others think about you. But I'm so far behind most other people in my generation, I just can't do anything.

I'm trying to get into some new games and learn more about chatspeak and whatnot, but I'm still at a loss. I mean, I keep finding acronyms I don't understand. It's cool to learn new stuffs, but I sometimes even find one or two I don't know about, like this one: NSMILF. I'm totally lost with it. Maybe it's something bad, but I really couldn't say. The urban dictionary doesn't even say anything about it (or I overlooked it in my bmudness).

I also wish I were a better artist. I know it's random to mention that here, so maybe I'll talk about these specific woes in a later post.

Anyway, yeah, I wish I understood this internets thing better. I kinda feel disconnected and its an anxious feeling. Like, I should understand more about it since I'm part of the information age, but I'm too far behind I'll never catch up, but if I don't catch up then I'll be swallowed up by the oceans of cyberspace when I need to get something done the most.

*sigh* Yeah, sorry for the rant. I'm just trying to sort out some feelings, though.
~H.D., still making sandwiches

No comments:

Post a Comment